Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fifteen there's still time for you.

This should not bother me.
I know that. I get that. I understand that.

But it bothers me. So much. it doesn't make sense that you're single. not only single but. with a youngen? what is that?
As a friend, I'm telling you to be even more cautious then I know you already are.
As Miranda, I'm telling you I don't understand what you're doing.
Not my life. Not my choices.

I was fifteen when I was with you. Maybe that's why its messing with me so much. We were fifteen. And you're going back to a fifteen year old. That doesn't make any sense to me..
Having a conversation with you at one in the morning about love. That was probably a bad decision.. telling you how I feel it needs to be proven to me now, that I don't think it exists. You telling me how we loved each other. That was weird. Awkward. Its still too weird for me to hear you talk about kissing people or holding other people's hands. Like with the person you were with it made sense. It was happy. That didn't make it comfortable to talk about. It's not that I still feel for you, its just that you were mine once. And you held my hand. and you said those things about me. and that's where my mind goes to, and I can't handle that. I love being friends with you. Talking about random stuff.

ON A COMPLETELY OTHER SUBJECT.

This week was my brother's birthday- my big brother. Dylan's five year's older than me and he just got a job :] which made my mom really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment