Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm not calling you a ghost, just stop haunting me

I don't really know what I'm doing anymore.
I've just kind of been moving automatically- and thats scary to me.
But this bump on the back of my head is a reminder of how much I'm a fail of late.
I keep yo-yo-ing my life. Thats not healthy.
I keep saying "this week is the week I make a change"
And then by Wednesday its the same as last week.
This week I made a breakthrough; I broke down, prayed out, and sat with a Bible in my lap.
Fast forward to three days later; I'm moving automatically.

I understand that I'm setting myself up for disaster consistently. I get that. I would like that to not be the case. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I guess in that logic that I'm insane...


No comments:

Post a Comment