Sunday, November 14, 2010

On The Brink.

"And then she closed her eyes
Found Relief in a knife,
the blood flows as she cries
All Alone the way she feels'
left alone to deal with
all the pain drench sorrow relief"
-
Hawthorne Heights

A month after I stopped cutting I would remind my mom how long it had been. Then six months. I used to have the date memorized, so I could get excited and be like "its been so long you're so much better now" But I don't anymore. I don't mention it ever was a problem.
It got bad to the point that everything sharp was locked in a box in my house. A couple weeks ago that box was emptied. Its not that I want to go back to my old lifestyle or habits. Its more like there's a giant magnetic pull on me for it. Whenever I'm in a bad place- its there.

No comments:

Post a Comment