Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cold Water Surrounds Me Now.


Oh Hey J.Mraz.

So I was watching Palladium last night and this fine sir was on. This would usually get me really really excited and happy because I love him a ton. But i wasn't. I was melancholy.

He performed 'Anything You Want'
(which is a mega fantastic song go listen to it) while we were talking. It goes like this;

All I want to share with you is all my love, it's all I really care to do
Champion the idea of one love
All people the same
One beautiful race
Making a home of this beautiful place
And be grateful for the precious gifts of life


Its a beautiful song.


I know what I want to say here, but I'm not sure how to say it.
I guess I'm feeling something called 'Well you fucked up for a solid year and a half so nothing can ever go your way again' yeah, that seems about right. How can you take my life and make any part of it make any sense? My scapegoat? He's in Rholde Island now- and I'm supposed to be okay with everything that happened.
I look back on my life and it doesn't make any sense to the person I am now. The pictures 12 year old Miranda took with Keighty while dying her hair for the first time with Kool-Aid- yeah I don't get any of that. But at one time that made perfect sense to me. I still have those pictures.
The things I said to you. The things that went on between us. Those don't even seem like they could have come from this body. I can't think of any other way to say it to you. I've said it so many times. I'm a thousand years away from where I was. I can't take it. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment