Friday, November 12, 2010

Constantly

"Every equation needs stability, something known. It's called a 'constant.' Desmond, you have no constant. When you go to the future nothing there is familiar. So if you want to stop this, then you need to find something there, something that you really, really care about, something that also exists back here"
-Lost

I genuinely hate that you're my constant. You probably always will be. I don't want you to be.
Everything you say drives me crazy; you don't let me finish my thoughts, you don't try to understand what I'm saying, you don't listen to me.
You have made me the bad guy in your head- so I will never be good.
I can't win. You've made it impossible for me to win. You're being insensitive and the longer I put up with it the sadder I get, the more depressed I get.. Being friends with you is masochist of me. it destroys my insides. It hurts me. You don't even get that.
I don't believe that I have it the worst ever. I don't.

No one has ever said that i come off like that to me either. Just to let you know.



I want to hate you, but I physically, mentally and emotionally cannot.


No comments:

Post a Comment