Saturday, December 26, 2009

Suddenly I'm merging with grace..

I feel good about Christmas.
I think Nadia had a good time.
I was just really excited to have the chance to do something for her.
My family wasn't too terrifying for her.
thats good.
:]
I got A NEW CLARINETTTT!!!
diegsflygelqifg
I like peed myself! :D
so so so beautiful.
My beautiful Buffet clarinet <3333
Mine. wow.
Also...
BRAND new camera :D
yayayayyayyayy!
I missed having a cameraa!!

Unusually good mood today.
I wanna go see New Moon.
but I don't know who to ask.
ugh insecurities :[
Maybe I could ask him. He wouldn't go though.
Or maybe she would.. She's probably already seen it.
I'm lamewadtastic.


Apparently I can't really avoid him anymore.
I tried and it didn't work.
This really sucks because I have to put everything I've been blocking out to the very front of my mind.
Not. Fun.
All the emotions.
All the memories.
All coming back to slap me in the face again.
:/ really lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment