Sunday, May 3, 2009

About Time.

I am about 85% free of the drama that is my life. about fucking time.

Most people don't get it. and I don't blame them.
they have no idea what my life is like.
they have no idea whats wrong with me.
and I'm not planning on telling them.

I have a disorder.

Pediatric Autoimmune NeuroPsychiatric Disorders Associated with Strep.
p.a.n.d.a.s.
this has become my life now.

do i love having to leave class?
no.

do I love not being able to control my body half the time?
no.

Does this effect every situation in my life?
yes.

if thats craving attention.
fuck you.


****

I had the most wonderful time with Keighty today and last night.
she is, and always will be, my dearest friend.
she gives it to me straight uppp, unlike anyone else.
also her whale cock is pretty fucking intense too.
;]
also i love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment