Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've Got All My Life To Live and I've Got All My Love To Give

I'm giving in. completely.
I'm going to start saying things that really bother me.
like I hate it when you look over at me in English.
I hate you in general.
I know you want to read my book, you just can't ask because that would be admitting I did something right.
bitch.

****

okay so you were hurt by my actions.
I said sorry.
life's full of pain.
welcome to it.
just because you've been sheltered all your life doesn't mean I'm the only "bad guy" you'll run into.

****

I feel so strongly for you, and I know you don't feel the same.
this makes me sad.
its sad because I could be talking to two people right now. no, i am.
One just wants me physically, and I'm actually okay with that. I know I shouldn't be, but I am.
whatever.
i like you enough to let you get my phone taken away for a week. I think I can deal.
:]
but you always make me smile and you give the greatest hugs. :D
I shouldn't have told you, but I did, whatever.

****

No comments:

Post a Comment