Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dance Fucker Dance.

today I feel like a puppet.
someone people can just make me do whatever the fuck they want me to do.
am I so easily drafted?
apparently.
and why the fuck do I put up with everyone?
I don't even fucking know.
I want to move as far away as possible from this piece of shit piece of land.
somewhere I can start over..

"Starting now I'll never know your name
Starting now I'll never feel the same
Starting now I wish you never came into my world.

I want to crawl back inside my bed of sin
I want to burn the sheets that smell like your skin
Instead I'll wash them just like kitchen rags with stains
Spinning away every piece that remains of you."
-ingrid michaelson.


I basically will always die trying.
but I try anyways.
I just want to be okay.
thats all.
I shoot for mediocre, when I know I can do better than most.
again today.
what the fuck is wrong with me?!


I'm giving up again.
like always.

"Another clever word
Sets off an unsuspecting herd
And as you step back into line
A mob jumps to their feet"
-the offspring

1 comment:

  1. Don't live believing that you ARE your disorder..because you're not. You CAN overcome it. Don't fall prey to it, don't let it win.

    ReplyDelete