Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm the girl that's sweeping you off your feet

Today was a good day.
Good days don't happen that often anymore..
but I think they might just start happening more and more.

I have discovered that there's a reason he can't ever escape my thoughts.
I have discovered awhile ago that he is an amazing kid.
he has the five things I want;
job.
car.
initiative.
kindness.
musical.

TAADAAAA!
perfection.
but the butterflies that have seizures in my tummy
whilst I'm trying to eat don't help anything..
but i love them.
We've been texting all day and i can feel myself start to give in to really liking him.

BUT!!!
I'm taking this slowly.
not like I have before, by saying i'm going to take it slowly
and then just jumping into things that aren't the bomb.
but this is waaaaaaaaaaay different.
I'm different.




No comments:

Post a Comment