Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The 'I'm Sorry's Unbelieved.

So I've sucked at life for a really long time.

But I've also had a huge wake up call.. but what happens when you've changed and all the people closest don't believe it..

My life happens.

Situation One.
I might just be a blue-haired bisexual to you.. and yeah I probably am just that, but I want to be more than that. I want to be close to you again, like in sixth grade, without the mess. I need this to be resolved. I need this to be okay. I need this to prove to you that I'm not that person that I once was. I know your scars say differently, but I promise to you that I can't let my life move on before I fix this.. and I will fix this. I promise you that I will do whatever it takes for you to be okay with me once more.. I care so much about you..


Situation Two
I don't need you any more. I'm sorry but its the truth.. I needed you once, but I'm not that weak person any longer. I don't need your fucking scars anymore. I don't need the pain any longer. So goodbye to you and goodbye to the hell you put me through.



1 comment:

  1. I really don't think that you are bisexual. I believe that you are a full blown lesbian.
    Wow, that sounds really critical and bitchy in all sorts of ways.
    But, it's a completely amazing thing. Celebrate it.
    c:

    ReplyDelete