Wednesday, September 8, 2010

you're wakened by the sound of your heart when its broken.

Can't believe we're doing this.
And all the secrets that we've kept,
Have kept us from the best of this.
The best of you and me.


I could write this;
I could write and tell you all about how this is going wonderfully and how his relationship that ripped the very organ that pumps my blood out of my body and onto the floor was a ploy to get my attention and return me to his arms where once again we would dance around each other until the moment where he would say to me, "Miranda, why have I always kept this beautiful like a secret? Be my girlfriend, let's be that weird awkward couple!" And then I would say, "That would be lovely my dear." And then my senior year would be continued with him at my side..


but all of that is bullshit.

so, that's very literally the opposite of what's happening.

So I'm frustrated and played and alone and upset.
Thank you very much, you play me better than a violin.
Ugh. I'd like to be done with this.
Morgan's house laterrr <3

No comments:

Post a Comment