Sunday, September 19, 2010

I have thoughts.

I've listened to 'Love the way you lie' about 45 times this week.
I think I lied to you, me and you in that practice room.
Me sitting there crying.
and you just sitting there.
my favorite part was when I asked you what you were thinking
"I need to finish these notes"
a steal knife in my windpipe
I just love the idea of you.

I'm getting a cough.
I know why.
But I could care less.
I want to be in next year.
I just want to blind myself through this year.
go become a shell and tough it out.
Try to get into college, then things will be alright.
Then we'll be on track.

Now that Leila has dreads I really want them.
I don't think I have the balls to actually go through it.
But I think I could maybe pull that off.
my hair is really thick.
it would dread easily.
it would be a fun experiment.

Its weird that I'm so positive that I know that I want to teach.
i actually just want to be in front of a class and give them everything.
Just all of me. I want to make them strive.
I want to make them want to talk. I want to make them be comfortable.
I have so much in my head that's ready to be fulfilled.
and I still have to wait.
And I'm really impatient.
:[
hopefully I'll get that internship at Breakthrough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment