Sunday, September 26, 2010

And Our Cracking Bones Make Noise.

You say you're disappointed in me.
In fact "very disappointed"?
This is the definition of disappointed
What was your expectation of me?
That I would go on and be fine?
Where were those texts, love?
Accountability my ass.
You just like watching me fail.
You got what you wanted and never looked back.
You promised. You lied.
So whose the disappointment now?
Because I never claimed to be shit.
So fuck that.

Another thing that really is quite frankly really fucked up.
Reckless has 5-7 kids on SLT.
When I just stopped showing up, how many of you noticed?
When I avoided your texts or abruptly stopped talking to all of you, how many of you saw something?
None of you.
Its not the fact that you guys are supposed to be leadership,
you guys are supposed to be my friends.
And that doesn't really look good.
You're friendly when everything's going great and I'm happy and I love God.
But now that I'm here.
You guys are gone...
What does that say about you?

That's all I have to say about that.

Monique. I love you.<3

I'm glad I risked being bitched at and texted you.
I was petrified.
When you asked me who I was. I wanted to lie.
That would have gotten me no where.
Thanks for being a bud :]

No comments:

Post a Comment