Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have a lot of thoughts right now.

So I'm going to try to organize them on here..
I'm sorry for this.

I don't want to be here. I want to be far away.
I want to be in college. I want to skip this year.
I would like a love. I don't think that its fair that I'm so unpredictable.
Would a guy be able to love me despite my being on of the guys?
No foreign language. second semester chem. applications. SAT scores.
I sucked at geometry.
I'm so far away from God right now...
I like Michael Cera movies.
Ryan. Mom.
I can't let my OCD come creeping back into my life.

Sigh.
Do I have this all under control?
Is it normal to think all these things all at the same time?
Is it possible to die from brain overactivity?
I hope Morgan has fun tomorrow. I hope I can shut up about all this for at least a day.
I wish I could find someone interesting. Someone I could disect slowly, layer by layer.
God's perfect timing.
is it possible to still think and know these things but not even be close to God?
Or has my mind been reshaped to think that way?
Am I really supposed to go to Cambodia? Because I thought that same voice said.. that other terrible thing that led to a lot of trouble...
Maybe I could give Meg that laptop I have.. It doesn't connect to the internet though.. Is that what she needs?

I just can't really understand my own thoughts.
They're getting to be bothersome.
I wish I was still friends with Adam.. He would say the perfect thing.
I can't dwell on that.

I need to straighten my hair for tomorrow..
So.. thats all for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment