Sunday, August 29, 2010

You Make the darkness flee...

I wish the lies that get spoken into my head would shut up.
Its one of those;
"I know God wouldn't give me more than I could handle.. but I wish He wouldn't let me handle so much"

FIRST OFF;
MEG; because you read this and check up on me.
I LOVE YOU AND I'M VERY HAPPY THAT YOU'RE GOING TO MZCS
that being said..
I will miss you as as much as I blink.
I'll miss you giving me that look when you know and I know I'm doing something I shouldn't be.
I'll miss the harassment... eh, accountability..
I'll miss the morning hugs.
But I'm so so happy that you have this opprotunity.
You've wanted this so badly, you've prayed and believed and God has delivered.

I will search for Chris and try to encourage and be encouraged even though I hardly ever see him :(
But you will be missed at Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment