Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ugh.

Its not even so much painful as it is uncomfortable.
I have to like watch every movement I make.
ugh. I'm melting into my couch. I'm so bored.
I'm notttt ready for school again though, thats for surree.
I walked in CVS and like imploded it hurt so badly.
blah. Percocet take me awayyyy..

I feel so stupid for looking up to you.
You showed me a beautiful girl can CHOOSE to be pure.
You inspired me. You helped me grow.
Now look at you.
You've turned your back on everything that you wanted for me.
I talked to you about how hard it was for me. And now you're doing all the thing you told me not to.
What is wrong with you?
no. I know.
Its him. ugh.
He's so stupid, so wrong for you.
Get AWAY FROM HIM.
Get closer to who you should be closer to.
I see you in the halls and you're just a shadow..
Where did you go..?
It isn't my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment