Thursday, July 1, 2010

Like a hand print on my heart...

I don't miss you.
I feel like I should but I don't.
I always felt hardened around you.
Its not okay and I'm gone.
When I walked out that door.
I walked out for good...
You've impacted my life forever..
But I can't be close to you anymore.
Its hard and it sucks and you were my safety net
but its about time I did this on my own..

You'll be with me
Like a handprint on my heart
And now whatever way our stories end
I know you have re-written mine
By being my friend...

I can't do it anymore.


I really can't believe how amazingly uneventful this summer has been so far.
I'm okay with that, but I'm ready to start doing stuff.
MORGAN COME BACK FROM CALIFORNIA!!
I miss you :(
even though we text like 87645807807 times a day.
I wouldn't have survived this long without Ryan though.
He's so awesome. I have the best little brother. We do the most random stuff during the day but its always wicked fun.
:D

I wish I was in Kansas with Kenny and Cam.
but God has things for me in NH this summer so in NH i shall stay :]

1 comment:

  1. I know that you don't want to talk to me. Whatever, I don't expect you to repsond to this. I just want you to know that I do genuinely care about you and love you. But we both know that our friendship hasn't been the same for a while. The negatives have been out weighing the positives (for both of us), and our personalites just seem to clash lately. If you EVER need me, I hope you know I'll be willing to help you in any way I can, even if we're not close. And I hope that someday we'll be able to be as close as we used to be, without it effecting either of us negatively.

    ReplyDelete