Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This Too Shall Pass.

Ohmygosh.
I couldn't even explain how much I would like to punch something or someone.

I don't know why my heart beats a thousand times harder with you, its not something I can help.
I don't understand. I don't like you.
I shouldn't like you I mean.

Finals are almost over which means that school is almost over.
Which is amazing I cannot wait until I can sleep until two and then hangout with people until four in the morning. :]
ah summer<3

It would be nice to be so close to God and not be under a hardcore attack constantly.
Joshua 3:5
God told me to look at this verse during worship at Pulse and then when I got home everything in my life when to hell.. again.
So I freaked for about 15 minutes and then when I calmed down I went into my room and read the verse.
And here's what I got from it; God is surrounding me with chaos so He can purify me.
So I have to hold tough like one of those shells that holds on to the rocks in the ocean;
I need to cling to where I will be safe.
I will be hit by waves.
My life will be effected.
But my God will be there holding on to me too.


1 comment: