Friday, July 23, 2010

Because Its been awhile.

I miss SYMS. I almost wish I had chosen to go this year, but I know that it would have been bad for me.
I would have been more concerned with how I was the girl without the summer fling than how I was the girl with the greatest Lover. And that would have been three steps back.

I really like the place I'm in right now, I like being able to ignore earthly desires. Which is probably weird for an 18 year old girl to be saying- but I'm not my own.
Why would I be putting images of guys and sex into my mind when I want to focus my mind and my heart on God? That would just be dumb.
My body is not my own.
My heart is not my own.
My soul is not my own.
These things I've given to God, and when earthly desires sneak up, I pray that God would capture them again.
For God is jealous for my heart :]
That is astounding to me.. Completely.
Just think about that.
The God of the universe, Creator of all, is jealous for you.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment