Saturday, April 2, 2011

I won't let you choke on the noose around your neck

I don't get along with most girls. I can talk to them and be nice and friendly and such, but not really connect. My best friend is the only girl I've really opened up completely with.

i feel "big sister" to guys. Its what I do, I don't really know why. Make sure they don't turn into what I fear I guess. I've never felt "big sister" to a girl. Until this year and because I don't know how to handle it I haven't acted on it, and I feel like I should have. I relate to her, I want to protect her, I want her to know how beautiful she is. That isn't me. I am a pessimist. except for people I talk to, people I'm really close to. I doubt about hope a lot, but I try to instill it in other people.

Maybe I can "big sister" girls.. Possibly. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment