Sunday, April 3, 2011

All We Can Do Is Keep Breathing.

I don't even feel like a person anymore, how bad is that?
I feel like I'm a constant string of situations.
I hate chaos, but I tweak in peace.
"All that I know is I'm breathing now"

I have plans. I have things to look forward to. I feel like I'm on hold for those things, everything right now is crappy eighties music and a reminder "don't die, you life is important to us, please continue waiting."
When it comes, when all I'm waiting for is in the rear view, there will be more things to wait about.

I made a "To-Do List" for a day. I did two items. There were nine. The two I did were the least important. Good job Miranda.

Also. A big 'fuck you' to best guy friend failure. You're a douche, as always.

1 comment:

  1. You are young and you have your whole life ahead of you; everything you are waiting for will eventually come into your life.

    ReplyDelete