Monday, January 3, 2011

Just sayin'


"Everyone's just laughing at me. I hate it. Big breasts, big ass, big deal, Can't I be anything else ? Gee, how long can you be sexy?" - Marilyn Monroe
Ms. Monroe is known for being probably the biggest sex symbol of all time.
Ms. Monroe was a size 14.

Sex symbols nowadays will blow away when the wind gets over 5 mph.

But Marilyn Monroe owned it. She said once "The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up."
How fucking ballsy is that? For those days- that was crazy.

I don't care if you love her or hate her- I personally admire her and how ballsy she was. I find her stunning. Her size fourteen self.

I haven't done a confession in a while soo.

Confession:

when no one was home today I tried to Dougie. It wasn't that bad.
Confession;

I never made New Year's resolutions because I think they are failures waiting to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment