Wednesday, January 5, 2011


"If only you could see The stranger next to me,
You promise you promise that you're done,

But i cant tell you from the drugs"

I can't exactly explain what happens to you when the person you shared everything with turns into a drug addict.

The first thing I think of is the picture shown above. We had picnics. We played house; we were always twins even though I was a solid foot taller than her. We played cops and robbers. When did that stop? When was the last day we all hopped on our bikes and chased after each other? When did picnics become lame?
When did stealing our mom's Mike's turn into vodka? When did crushed Smarties turn into real pills, real highs?
I need to know when my innocence died.
how many times could I have saved you from this?

No comments:

Post a Comment