Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Here's a hand to hold on to.


"Take a little time, walk a little line,
Get the balance right.
Give a little love, Gimme just enough,
So that I can hang on tight."
-Lenka


There are things that I don't tell people.
Things about my past. I tell people whom I believe will a thousand percent will understand and support those things.
I know you would try to understand, and I know you would support. But I don't know for certain. There are fears I have because of the past, fears that will possibly never go away. Fears that you've seen already, but just don't make any sense to you right now...
If there were a protocol for this it would be so much easier. I want to tell you. But I'm being so overly cautious with you that I'm stopping myself. Bleech.
We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment