Monday, April 26, 2010

Because I'll explode.

Seriously I didn't do anything wrong and everything you're doing makes me want to scream.
Considering the people I lean on are the same people you do, don't take them away.
I understand you're going through a rough time.
But so am I. More than I'm letting on even to you.
You told me you wouldn't do this again, but here we are.
I highly doubt that this is okay for you to be doing..
You isolated me completely...
You're the only one I'm comfortable with talking to about really person stuff
and you just left me one day via text.
I understand you need space.
But I need support...
And I don't remember the last time I felt so isolated.
I'm completely cut-off from everything
and you know that.
I don't even understand why you would ever do this to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment