Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ick.

Wow..
Looking at the last post makes me even sadder and more angry at myself than I already am.
I was so completely unquenchable on fire for God NINE days ago and now I'm pittered out.
How does that happen?
I mean I wanted nothing other than to be on the street giving homeless people sandwiches and go home and just pray and sit in the presence of God..
And now I don't even have time in my day to think, to stop, to feel.
I start at seven and end at eleven. then I try to homework, make up and maintain a decent GPA.
Try to get into a decent nursing college to get a good job...
And my mom telling me how I'm not ready for college when I'm tired from working a twenty hour week at IHOP and a thirty five hour school week.
I keep telling myself I can handle this but maybe I can't..
I want to go back to that place where I could pray and feel God..
sighh.
the more I seek You..

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! I can help with nursing college stuff :) Love you oodles and oodles!

    ReplyDelete