Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am Vindicated

Holy Moses.
I hate that you're so perfect for me.
I HATE IT SO MUCH.
I know in my head that you'll never EVER look at me the way I look at you.
But my heart doesn't EVER take that into consideration.
Its absolutely EVERYthing about you that makes my insides explode.
But its always girls who are terrible to you, never me.
Its always so-n-so's girlfriend.
I don't comprehend whats wrong with me.
I don't understand why it can't be me.
I don't get it, because I don't want it to be true.
You tell me the truth even when I don't want to hear it.
You tell me secrets no one else knows.
But you can't love me like that..
I just want to hold you and watch a movie.
I want to kiss you and be able to say thta you were mine.
I want to cuddle you, because you're a huge teddy bear.
I swear if you knew half of what was going on inside my head, you'd never talk to me again.
"I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
I swear I knew it all along

And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well"


I need to tell you everything.
I dont know why.
I'm pretty positive you hate me.
But I want to spill my guts out to you,
but I don't trust you as far as I could throw you.
You don't like me because of something I did about two years ago.
I'm a completely different person now.
Don't judge the person you think you know, because she doesn't exsist.


We should talk.
You don't want to.
But I do.
I don't hate you.
but you hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment