Thursday, September 24, 2009

When The Moon Fell In Love With The Sun

I have no idea what's harder.. not hearing your voice.
or not knowing if you even want to hear mine.
This could be one of the most tearing and trying things in my life right now.
But I wouldn't change it for the world. Having the time I have with you.
Holding you like I want to. Kissing you. Holding your hand. Visiting you in class.
Surprising you on your birthday :]
but then there's that voice in my head that whisper
Maybe she doesn't even care that much.
I wouldn't blame her if she didn't..
I mean. I'm honestly not that much to be excited about.
I'm just loud, and bubbly.
I'm just a past and a future.
I'm just.. Miranda Elizabeth.
I still can't even comprehend how someone like you could ever even be attracted to me.
I'm falling in love with you..
and I'm too afraid to ask if you are too...
I mean we say I love you's.
but you've said that you've only said i love you
to one person and really meant it in a serious way..
I'm afraid I'm taking this too serious.
I'm afraid you're not taking this seriously enough..
I'm afraid this is all in my head.
But, I love you. I truly do.
You wouldn't lie to me.
Why am I so afraid of rejection that I can't even gather up the courage to ask my own girlfriend whether or not she seriously loves me or not?
I'm pretty sure that isn't normal.
I just..
your mother makes me wish I had a penis.
**************
Junior Year is beyond amazing.
I'm having such a blast.
I love my classes.
I love my girlfriend.
I'm in driver's ed.
I'm always busy.
I'm looking at colleges.
I'm transitioning to end therapy.
I'm in a really really good place.
:]



No comments:

Post a Comment